If you were born in the United States and are living abroad, American tax law requires that you file a U.S. tax return each year – even if you didn’t earn any U.S. income.  If you don’t, you can incur penalties and may have difficulty with travel arrangements or getting paperwork processed.  To avoid these problems, it’s best to have a professional help you with your tax filings so you comply with U.S. law and don’t end up paying more than you need to. 

We specialize in helping U.S. expatriates get their tax filings in order without hassle or headaches.  Our experience and knowledge of U.S. tax law will give you the confidence to tackle your taxes and avoid unnecessary penalties or delays.

Tax Services for U.S. Expatriates